1. How to book a stay?
By contacting the campsite directly
If you need assistance or if you wish to submit a particular request (group reservation, choice of pitch subject to availability, etc.), we invite you to contact the campsite directly by email or by telephone (indicated in the insert at the top right of the campsite page…). The campsite team is at your disposal and will be happy to answer your questions.
30 / 5 000 Résultats de traduction 2. How to pay for your stay?
You may be asked for any firm booking request:
- The payment of a deposit comprising 25% of the accommodation costs
- Where applicable, administration fees, the amount of which is set by the campsite
- The contribution for cancellation insurance (can only be taken out at the time of booking)
- The balance of the stay must be paid no later than 30 days before the start of the stay. Any reservation made less than 30 days before the departure date must be paid in full when booking
3. How do I track or modify my reservation?
3.1. Follow his stay
Whatever your method of booking, be sure to read your booking confirmation which will be sent to you by the campsite via your email address and keep it. If you encounter messaging problems, contact the campsite for any summary request for your stay.
3.2. Modification and cancellation of stay
For any request to modify or cancel your stay, contact Les Boucaniers campsite (management fees may apply). If you have taken out cancellation insurance, the cancellation terms will then be processed directly by the campsite.
4. How can I give my opinion on my stay spent in a PARADISE campsite?
If you have booked your stay on www.camping-lesboucaniers.com, you will receive an email a few days after your return from vacation asking you to complete an online questionnaire to rate the establishment in which you stayed.
If you do not receive this email, and you wish to give your opinion, you can make a request to the campsite where you stayed to receive by email the online questionnaire to be completed.